The Analysis of Population Aging Phenomena in Poland in Spatial Perspective
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordspopulation aging; socio-economic development; spatial approach; taxonomic analysis; regression analysis;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-06-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-AGE-2016-02-23 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-06-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2014-06-28 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-02-23 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-06-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-02-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:wpaper:2014:no5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .