Mark Andrew Pearson
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Directorate for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs (ELS) Paris, France
Organisation de Coopération et de Développement Économiques (OCDE)
: 33-(0)-1-45 24 82 00
33-(0)-1-45 24 85 00
2 rue Andre Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16
RePEc:edi:eloecfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Herwig Immervoll & Mark Pearson, 2009.
"A Good Time for Making Work Pay? Taking Stock of In-Work Benefits and Related Measures across the OECD,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
81, OECD Publishing.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Pearson, Mark, 2009. "A Good Time for Making Work Pay? Taking Stock of In-Work Benefits and Related Measures across the OECD," IZA Policy Papers 3, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pearson, Mark & Martin, John P., 2005.
"Should We Extend the Role of Private Social Expenditure?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Pearson & John P. Martin, 2005. "Should We Extend the Role of Private Social Expenditure?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Roman Arjona & Maxime Ladaique & Mark Pearson, 2001. "Growth, Inequality and Social Protection," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 51, OECD Publishing.
- Willem Adema & Marcel Einerhand & Bengt Eklind & Jorgen Lotz & Mark Pearson, 1996. "Net Public Social Expenditure," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 19, OECD Publishing.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Pearson, Mark, 1995. "European tax harmonisation and production efficiency," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1657-1681, December.
- Blondal, Sveinbjorn & Pearson, Mark, 1995. "Unemployment and Other Non-employment Benefits," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 136-169, Spring.
- Mark Pearson, 1995. "The political economy of implementing environmental taxes," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 357-373, August.
- Smith, S & McKay, Stephen & Pearson, M, 1990. "Fiscal instruments in environmental policy," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 1-20, November.
- Micklewright, John & Pearson, Mark & Smith, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and Early School Leaving," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 163-169, Supplemen.
- Michael Devereux & Mark Pearson, 1990. "Harmonising corporate taxes in Europe," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 21-35, February.
- Pearson, M & Micklewright, J & Smith, S, 1989. "Demographic influences on public spending," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 48-65, May.
- Micklewright, J & Mark Pearson & Stephen Smith, 1989. "Has Britain an early school-leaving problem?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Mark Pearson & Stephen Smith, 1988. "1992: issues in indirect taxation," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 9(4), pages 25-35, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mark Andrew Pearson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.