Report NEP-EEC-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schaeck, Klaus & Kick, Thomas & Onali, Enrico & Ruprecht, Benedikt, 2014. "Wealth shocks, credit-supply shocks, and asset allocation: evidence from household and firm portfolios," Working Paper Series 1662, European Central Bank.
- Dées, Stéphane & Güntner, Jochen, 2014. "Analysing and forecasting price dynamics across euro area countries and sectors: a panel VAR approach," Working Paper Series 1724, European Central Bank.
- Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & Serwa, Dobromil, 2014. "Market perception of sovereign credit risk in the euro area during the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1710, European Central Bank.
- Scharnagl, Michael & Stapf, Jelena, 2014. "Inflation, deflation, and uncertainty: What drives euro area option-implied inflation expectations and are they still anchored in the sovereign debt crisis?," Discussion Papers 24/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2014. "An Unemployment Insurance Scheme for the Euro Area? A Comparison of Different Alternatives using Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8598, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Żochowski, Dawid & Ampudia, Miguel & van Vlokhoven, Has, 2014. "Financial fragility of euro area households," Working Paper Series 1737, European Central Bank.
- Gerdes, Christer & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2014. "Receiving Countries' Perspectives: The Case of Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 8408, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baerg, Nicole Rae & Hallerberg, Mark, 2014. "Rule Bending in International Organizations: Explaining Instability in the Stability and Growth Pact," MPRA Paper 18084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Detzer, Daniel & Hein, Eckhard, 2014. "Finance-dominated capitalism in Germany: Deep recession and quick recovery," IPE Working Papers 39/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Steffen, Sascha, 2014. "Robustness, validity, and significance of the ECB's asset quality review and stress test exercise," SAFE White Paper Series 23, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi & Illner, Julian, 2014. "Overleveraging in the banking sector: Evidence from Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-066, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Pessoa, João Paulo & Sampson, Thomas & Van Reenen, John, 2014. "The costs and benefits of leaving the EU," CFS Working Paper Series 472, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Clancy, Daragh & Merola, Rossana, 2014. "EIRE Mod- A DSGE Model for Ireland," Research Technical Papers 11/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kees van Gool & Mark Pearson, 2014. "Health, Austerity and Economic Crisis: Assessing the Short-term Impact in OECD countries," OECD Health Working Papers 76, OECD Publishing.
- Daniel Riera-Crichton & Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2014. "Procyclical and Countercyclical Fiscal Multipliers: Evidence from OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 20533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.