Net Public Social Expenditure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Alessandra Antonelli & Valeria De Bonis, 2015. "Dynamics in an olg model with non-separable preferences," Public Finance Research Papers 16, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Hélène Périvier, 2002.
"Family Policies in France: between generosity and ambiguity,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/3843, Sciences Po.
- Hélène Périvier-Timbeau, 2002. "Family Policies in France: between generosity and ambiguity," Post-Print hal-00972696, HAL.
- Maria Alessandra Antonelli & Valeria De Bonis, 2016. "Clustering European Welfare Systems through a Performance Index," Public Finance Research Papers 18, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- M. Peter van der Hoek, 2000. "Does the dutch model really exist?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(3), pages 387-403, August.
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Bjørn Volkerink, 2003. "How to Measure the Tax Burden on Labour at the Macro-Level?," CESifo Working Paper Series 963, CESifo Group Munich.
- Delsen, Lei, 2003. "Are European welfare states sustainable?," Research Report 03C28, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Alison Aughinbaugh & Maury Gittleman, 2003. "Does Money Matter?: A Comparison of the Effect of Income on Child Development in the United States and Great Britain," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(2).
- Cutler, David & Johnson, Richard, 2004. "The Birth and Growth of the Social Insurance State: Explaining Old-Age and Medical Insurance Across Countries," Scholarly Articles 2643658, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Peter Lloyd-Sherlock, 2000. "Failing the needy: public social spending in Latin America," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 101-119.
- David M. Cutler & Richard Johnson, 2004.
"The Birth and Growth of the Social Insurance State: Explaining Old Age and Medical Insurance Across Countries,"
Springer, vol. 120(1_2), pages 87-121, July.
- David M. Cutler & Richard Johnson, 2001. "The birth and growth of the social-insurance state : explaining old-age and medical insurance across countries," Research Working Paper RWP 01-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:3:p:387-403 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaaa:19-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .