Report NEP-EUR-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keeney, Mary & Galusc´ak, Kamil & Smets, Frank & Nicolitsas, Daphne & Strzelecki, Pawel & Vodopivec, Matija, 2010. "The Determination of Wages of Newly Hired Employees: Survey Evidence on Internal versus External Factors," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/10, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2010:i:31:p:1-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Montserrat Guillén & Eileen M. Crimmins, 2009. "Health care utilization among immigrants and native-born populations in 11 European countries. Results from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe," Working Papers XREAP2009-10, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2009.
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2009. "The Benefit of Regional Diversification of Cogeneration Investments in Europe: A Mean-Variance Portfolio Analysis," FCN Working Papers 5/2009, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Mar 2010.
- Simona Comi, 2009. "Family influence on early career outcomes in seven European countries," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0055, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Don Bredin & Cal Muckley, 2010. "An Analysis of the EU Emission Trading Scheme," Working Papers 201003, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Elena Cottini & Claudio Lucifora, 2009. "Health at Work and Low-pay:a European Perspective," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0056, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Claudia Kettner & Angela Köppl & Stefan Schleicher, 2010. "The EU Emission Trading Scheme. Insights from the First Trading Years with a Focus on Price Volatility," WIFO Working Papers 368, WIFO.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Maria-Cristina Piva & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "Is Corporate R&D Investment in High-tech Sectors more Efficient? Some Guidelines for European Research Policy," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-9, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ruud de Mooij & M.P. Devereux, 2009. "An applied analysis of ACE and CBIT reform in the EU," CPB Discussion Paper 128, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud de Mooij & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2009. "Corporate tax consolidation and enhanced cooperation in the European Union," CPB Discussion Paper 132, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Barbara Dietz, 2009. "Temporary Labour Migration and Welfare at the New European Fringe : A Comparison of Five Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 273, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Andries Brandsma, 2009. "EU-US differences in the size of R&D intensive firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-2, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nils Braakmann & Alexander Vogel, 2009. "How does economic integration influence employment and wages in border regions? The case of the EU-enlargement 2004 and Germany’s eastern border," Working Paper Series in Economics 142, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Richard Frensch, 2010. "European trade in parts and components : searching (for a trade model for searching) for offshoring evidence," Working Papers 280, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud de Mooij & M.P. Devereux & S. Loretz, 2009. "Corporate tax harmonization in the EU," CPB Discussion Paper 133, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Pearson, Mark, 2009. "A Good Time for Making Work Pay? Taking Stock of In-Work Benefits and Related Measures across the OECD," IZA Policy Papers 3, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Gottfried & Daniela Witczak, 2009. "The Responses of Taxable Income Induced by Tax Cuts – Empirical Evidence from the German Taxpayer Panel," IAW Discussion Papers 57, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).