The Responses of Taxable Income Induced by Tax Cuts – Empirical Evidence from the German Taxpayer Panel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guth, Werner & Huck, Steffen & Rapoport, Amnon, 1998. "The limitations of the positional order effect: Can it support silent threats and non-equilibrium behavior?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 313-325, February.
- Sven Fischer & Werner Güth & Wieland Müller & Andreas Stiehler, 2006.
"From ultimatum to Nash bargaining: Theory and experimental evidence,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 9(1), pages 17-33, April.
- Sven Fischer & Werner Güth & Wieland Müller, "undated". "From Ultimatum to Nash Bargaining: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Fischer, S. & Güth, W. & Stiehler, A. & Müller, W., 2003. "From Ultimatum to Nash Bargaining : Theory and Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper 2003-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fischer, S. & Güth, W. & Müller, W. & Stiehler, A., 2006. "From ultimatum to Nash bargaining : Theory and experimental evidence," Other publications TiSEM 9d8fded2-0338-4217-afa9-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2009. "Making the World a better Place: Experimental evidence from the generosity Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pull, Kerstin, 1999. "What is the fair wage? A model of as-if-co-operation," Quint-Essenzen 58, University of Trier, Institute for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Community (IAAEG).
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Kerstin Pull, 2003. "Ultimatum Games and Wages: Evidence of an “Implicit Bargain”?," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 55(2), pages 161-171, April.
- Fischer, Sven & Guth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin, 2007. "Is there as-if bargaining?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 546-560, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Áron Kiss & Pálma Mosberger, 2015.
"The elasticity of taxable income of high earners: evidence from Hungary,"
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 883-908, March.
- Áron Kiss & Pálma Mosberger, 2011. "The elasticity of taxable income of high earners: Evidence from Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2011/11, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Neisser, Carina, 2017. "The elasticity of taxable income: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-032, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arrazola, MarÃa & de Hevia, JosÃ© & Romero, Desiderio & Sanz-Sanz, JosÃ© FÃ©lix, 2014. "Personal Income Tax Reforms and the Elasticity of Reported Income to Marginal Tax Rates: An Empirical Analysis Applied to Spain," Working Paper Series 3593, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Peter Gottfried & Daniela Witczak, 2009. "Reformoption Duale Einkommensteuer - Aufkommens- und Verteilungseffekte," IAW Discussion Papers 58, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014.
"Sufficient Statistic or Not? The Elasticity of Taxable Income in the Presence of Deduction Possibilities,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8554, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siegloch, Sebastian & Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas, 2015. "Sufficient Statistic or Not? The Elasticity of Taxable Income in the Presence of Deduction Possibilities," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113076, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "Sufficient statistic or not? The elasticity of taxable income in the presence of deduction possibilities," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-078, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:151:y:2017:i:c:p:41-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der Gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung (ed.), 2015. "Zukunftsfähigkeit in den Mittelpunkt. Jahresgutachten 2015/16," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 201516.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2017.
"The elasticity of taxable income in the presence of deduction possibilities,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 41-55.
- Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2015. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income in the Presence of Deduction Possibilities," CESifo Working Paper Series 5369, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordselasticity of taxable income; tax reform; net-of-tax rate;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-04-17 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PBE-2010-04-17 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-04-17 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iaw:iawdip:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rolf Kleimann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iawtude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .