Report NEP-PUB-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Taxation Policy," Taxation Papers 20, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Blomquist, Sören & Simula, Laurent, 2010. "Marginal Deadweight Loss when the Income Tax is Nonlinear," Working Paper Series 2010:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Boeters, 2009. "Optimal tax progressivity in unionised labour markets; what are the driving forces?," CPB Discussion Paper 129, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter Gottfried & Daniela Witczak, 2009. "The Responses of Taxable Income Induced by Tax Cuts – Empirical Evidence from the German Taxpayer Panel," IAW Discussion Papers 57, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Michael P. Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2010. "Evaluating Neutrality Properties of Corporate Tax Reforms," Working Papers 1007, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud de Mooij & M.P. Devereux & S. Loretz, 2009. "Corporate tax harmonization in the EU," CPB Discussion Paper 133, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Katharina Finke & Jost H. Heckemeyer & Timo Reister & Christoph Spengel, 2010. "Impact of Tax Rate Cut Cum Base Broadening Reforms on Heterogeneous Firms – Learning from the German Tax Reform 2008," Working Papers 1005, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Vidar Christiansen & Stephen Smith, 2009. "Externality-correcting taxes and regulation," IFS Working Papers W09/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hadjidema, Stamatina & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2010. "Environmental Taxation under Productive Differentials: An Efficiency Analysis," MPRA Paper 21861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brännlund, Runar & Persson, Lars, 2010. "Tax or no tax? Preferences for climate policy attributes," Umeå Economic Studies 802, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg, 2010. "Transition Strategies in Fundamental Tax Reform," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, 2010. "Does Ricardian Equivalence Hold When Expectations are not Rational?," CDMA Working Paper Series 201008, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2010. "Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-128, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.