Health care utilization among immigrants and native-born populations in 11 European countries. Results from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Montserrat Guillén & Eileen M. Crimmins, 2009. "Health care utilization among immigrants and native-born populations in 11 European countries. Results from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe," IREA Working Papers 200920, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2009.
More about this item
Keywordscount data; physician services; immigration.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-04-17 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-04-17 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2010-04-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-04-17 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XREAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xreapes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .