EU-US differences in the size of R&D intensive firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yvonne McNulty & Chris Brewster, 2016. "Theorizing the Meaning(s) of ‘Expatriate’: Establishing Boundary Conditions," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Optimal patent length and patent breadth in an R&D driven market with evolving consumer preferences: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2012. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: A Survey Of The Main Causes," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 395-419, July.
- Davide Castellani & Mariacristina Piva & Torben Schubert & Marco Vivarelli, 2016.
"R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis,"
John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers
jhd-dp2016-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Castellani, Davide & Piva, Mariacristina & Schubert, Torben & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "R&D and Productivity in the US and the EU: Sectoral Specificities and Differences in the Crisis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Castellani, Davide & Piva, Mariacristina & Schubert, Torben & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "The Productivity Impact of R&D Investment: A Comparison between the EU and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 9937, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2013. "The effect of innovative SMEs' growth to the structural renewal of the EU economy - A projection to the year 2020 –," JRC Working Papers JRC83400, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development intensity; EU-US R&D gap; size of firms;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-04-17 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2010-04-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2010-04-17 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2010-04-17 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:wpaper:20092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .