Raghuvar Dutt Pathak
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
The Pacific Institute of Advanced Studies in Development and Governance (PIAS-DG)
University of the South Pacific
RePEc:edi:cduspfj (more details at EDIRC)
Faculty of Business And Economics
University of the South Pacific
RePEc:edi:ssuspfj (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- R. Pathak & Gurmeet Singh & Rakesh Belwal & R. Smith, 2007. "E-governance and Corruption-developments and Issues in Ethiopia," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-208, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- R. Pathak & Gurmeet Singh & Rakesh Belwal & R. Smith, 2007.
"E-governance and Corruption-developments and Issues in Ethiopia,"
Public Organization Review,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-208, September.
- Willison Doma Ntemi & Ulingeta Obadia Mbamba & Shaofeng Liu, 2016. "The relationship between electronic readiness and corruption reduction: Countrywide data analysis," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1257555-125, December.
- Frédéric Boehm & Johann Graf Lambsdorff, 2009. "Corrupción y anticorrupción: una perspectiva neo-institucional," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 11(21), pages 45-72, July-Dece.
- Peerayuth Charoensukmongkol & Murad Moqbel, 2014. "Does Investment in ICT Curb or Create More Corruption? A Cross-Country Analysis," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 51-63, March.
- Ayse Yigit Sakar & Evren Ayranci, 2014. "Attitudes towards e-Bookkeeping in Turkey: Initial Research," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 52-66, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Raghuvar Dutt Pathak should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.