Banca d'ItaliaRoma, Italy
Via Nazionale, 91 - 00184 Roma
RePEc:edi:bdigvit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Roberta Fiori & Claudia Pacella, 2019. "Should the CCYB be enhanced with a sectoral dimension? The case of Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 499, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Angela Capolongo & Claudia Pacella, 2019. "Forecasting inflation in the euro area: countries matter!," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1224, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Angela Capolongo & Claudia Pacella, 2019.
"Forecasting inflation in the euro area: countries matter!,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
1224, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lenza, Michele & Slacalek, Jiri, 2018. "How does monetary policy affect income and wealth inequality? Evidence from quantitative easing in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2190, European Central Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2019-12-02 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Claudia Pacella should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.