|Terminal Degree:||2017 Economics Department; Yale University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Graduate School of Business and Public Policy Monterey, California (United States)
Naval Postgraduate School
555 Dyer Road, Monterey CA 93943
RePEc:edi:bpnpsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jonathan D. Hall & Craig Palsson & Joseph Price, 2017. "Is Uber a substitute or complement for public transit?," Working Papers tecipa-585, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Palsson, Craig, 2017. "The Plantation Machine: Atlantic Capitalism in French Saint-Domingue and British Jamaica. By Trevor Burnard and John Garrigus. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2016. Pp. 350. $45.00, cl," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 77(03), pages 958-959, September.
- Palsson, Craig, 2017. "Smartphones and child injuries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 200-213.
- Grant Gannaway & Craig Palsson & Joseph Price & David Sims, 2014. "Technological Change, Relative Worker Productivity, and Firm-Level Substitution," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 15(5), pages 478-496, October.
- Michael C. Davis & Craig Palsson & Joseph Price, 2013. "Taxing the Opposition: Cactus League Attendance and the Efficiency of the ‘Cubs Tax’," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 8(2), pages 157-170, May.
- Craig Palsson & Joseph Price & Jared Shores, 2013. "Ratings And Revenues: Evidence From Movie Ratings," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(1), pages 13-21, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jonathan D. Hall & Craig Palsson & Joseph Price, 2017.
"Is Uber a substitute or complement for public transit?,"
tecipa-585, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Tirachini & Andres Gomez-Lobo, 2017. "Estabilidad Macroeconómica y Crecimiento Económico: Mitos y Realidades," Working Papers wp457, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Craig Palsson & Joseph Price & Jared Shores, 2013.
"Ratings And Revenues: Evidence From Movie Ratings,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(1), pages 13-21, January.
- Benjamin Engelstätter & Michael R. Ward, 2018. "Strategic timing of entry: evidence from video games," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 42(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Hermosilla, Manuel & Gutierrez-Navratil, Fernanda & Prieto-Rodriguez, Juan, 2017. "Can Emerging Markets Tilt Global Product Design? Impacts of Chinese Colorism on Hollywood Castings," MPRA Paper 82040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engelstätter, Benjamin & Ward, Michael R., 2013. "Strategic timing of entry: Evidence from video games," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-117, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Craig Palsson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.