Report NEP-REG-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Nachtigall, 2017. "Prices versus Quantities: The Impact of Fracking on the Choice of Climate Policy Instruments in the Presence of OPEC," Working Papers 2017001, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Tomaso Duso & Jo Seldeslachts & Florian Szücs, 2017. "The Impact of Competition Policy Enforcement on the Functioning of EU Energy Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1674, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hancevic, Pedro & Lopez-Aguilar, Javier, 2017. "Energy efficiency programs in the context of increasing block tariffs: The case of residential electricity in Mexico," MPRA Paper 80093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas A. Renz & Christoph Weber, 2017. "Optimal Extraction Paths with Electric Power Generation," EWL Working Papers 1707, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Jul 2017.
- Daniel Nachtigall, 2016. "Climate policy under firm relocation: The implications of phasing out free allowances," Working Papers 2016007, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2017. "Allocating essential inputs," TSE Working Papers 17-820, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2019.
- De Donder, Philippe & Rodriguez, Frank & Soteri, Soterios, 2017. "Pricing and Efficiency Decisions for Letter and Parcel Markets when Industrial Relations Matter," TSE Working Papers 17-822, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fabio Moliterni, 2017. "Analysis of Public Subsidies to the Solar Energy Sector: Corruption and the Role of Institutions," Working Papers 2017.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mark D. Manuszak & Krzysztof Wozniak, 2017. "The Impact of Price Controls in Two-sided Markets : Evidence from US Debit Card Interchange Fee Regulation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-074, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Jonathan D. Hall & Craig Palsson & Joseph Price, 2017. "Is Uber a substitute or complement for public transit?," Working Papers tecipa-585, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.