|Hertie School, Friedrichstraße 180, 10117 - Berlin, Germany|
Hertie School of GovernanceBerlin, Germany
RePEc:edi:hertide (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Panayiotis Nicolaides, 2014. "Tax Compliance Social Norms and Institutional Quality: An Evolutionary Theory of Public Good Provision," Taxation Papers 46, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Panayiotis Nicolaides, 2014.
"Tax Compliance Social Norms and Institutional Quality: An Evolutionary Theory of Public Good Provision,"
46, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- L. S. Di Mauro & A. Pluchino & A. E. Biondo, 2018. "A Game of Tax Evasion: evidences from an agent-based model," Papers 1809.08146, arXiv.org.
- Letizia S. Di Mauro & Alessandro Pluchino & Alessio E. Biondo, 2019. "Tax evasion as a contagion game: evidences from an agent-based model," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 92(5), pages 1-12, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2014-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2014-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2014-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2014-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2014-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2014-11-07. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Panayiotis Nicolaides should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.