Report NEP-IUE-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2014. "Informal Employment in Russia: Definitions, Incidence, Determinants and Labor Market Segmentation," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0031, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Rodrigo Ceni, 2014. "Social security schemes and labor supply in the formal and informal sectors," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-12, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Paul Carrillo & Dina Pomeranz & Monica Singhal, 2014. "Dodging the Taxman: Firm Misreporting and Limits to Tax Enforcement," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-026, Harvard Business School.
- Panayiotis Nicolaides, 2014. "Tax Compliance Social Norms and Institutional Quality: An Evolutionary Theory of Public Good Provision," Taxation Papers 46, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Tariq Ahmad Mir & Marcel Ausloos & Roy Cerqueti, 2014. "Benford's law predicted digit distribution of aggregated income taxes: the surprising conformity of Italian cities and regions," Papers 1410.2890, arXiv.org.
- Susana Santos, 2014. "Studying the informal aspects of the activity of countries with Social Accounting and Socio- Demographic Matrices," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Lori Beaman & Dean Karlan & Bram Thuysbaert, 2014. "Saving for a (not so) Rainy Day: A Ramdomized Evaluation of Savings Groups in Mali," Working Papers 1043, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kristoffer Markwardt & Alessandro Martinello & LÃ¡szlÃ³ SÃ¡ndor, 2014. "Liquidity Substitutes for Public Unemployment Insurance: Evidence from the Introduction of Home Equity Loans in Denmark," Working Paper 197781, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Kresimir Zigic & Jiri Strelicky & Michael Kunin, 2014. "How Does Public IPR Protection Affect its Private Counterpart? Copyright and the Firms' Own IPR Protection in a Software Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp518, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.