Report NEP-SOC-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2014. "Inequality and trust: new evidence from panel data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 973, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sergio Currarini & Elena Fumagalli, & Fabrizio Panebianco, 2014. "Games on Networks: Direct Complements and Indirect Substitutes," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/13, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Jesús Peiró-Palomino, 2014. "Social capital and economic growth in Europe: nonlinear trends and heterogeneous regional effects," Working Papers 2014/17, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Partha Dasgupta & Dale Southerton & Alistair Ulph & David Ulph, 2014. "Consumer Behaviour in a Social Context: Implications for Environmental Policy," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201407, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Panayiotis Nicolaides, 2014. "Tax Compliance Social Norms and Institutional Quality: An Evolutionary Theory of Public Good Provision," Taxation Papers 46, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Item repec:sol:wpaper:2013/176348 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dhillon, Amrita & Peeters, Ronald & Yuksel, Ayse Muge, 2014. "Overcoming moral hazard with social networks in the workplace: An experimental approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 206, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Jordi Brandts & Ayça Ebru Giritligil & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "An Experimental Study of Persuasion Bias and Social Influence in Networks," BELIS Working Papers 2014-03, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Annalisa Caloffi & Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo, 2014. "The roles of different intermediaries in innovation networks: A network-based approach," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0030, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Goytom Abraha Kahsay & Laura Mørch Andersen & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2014. "Price reactions when consumers are concerned about pro-social reputation," IFRO Working Paper 2014/09, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Pawlowski, Tim & Schüttoff, Ute & Downward, Paul & Lechner, Michael, 2014. "Sport participation and Child Development in Less Developed Countries," Economics Working Paper Series 1433, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Marc Daube & David Ulph, 2014. "Moral Behaviour, Altruism and Environmental Policy," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201409, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Gautam Rao, 2014. "Familiarity Does Not Breed Contempt: Diversity, Discrimination and Generosity in Delhi Schools," Working Paper 183756, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2014. "Somebody may scold you! A dictator experiment," Post-Print hal-01069807, HAL.