Report NEP-UPT-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Strzalecki, Tomasz, 2013. "Temporal Resolution of Uncertainty and Recursive Models of Ambiguity Aversion," Scholarly Articles 12967691, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Farhi, Emmanuel & Strzalecki, Tomasz, 2014. "How Much Would You Pay to Resolve Long-Run Risk?," Scholarly Articles 12967842, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Seeun Jung & Carole Treibich, 2014. "Is Self-Reported Risk Aversion Time Variant?," THEMA Working Papers 2014-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00863562 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timo Heinrich & Thomas Mayrhofer, 2014. "Higher-order Risk Preferences in Social Settings - An Experimental Analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 0508, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Philipp Wegmueller, 2014. "Utility functions, fiscal shocks and the open economy - In the search of a positive consumption multiplier," Diskussionsschriften dp1407, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Giovanni Ponti & Ismael Rodríguez Lara & Daniela Di Cagno, 2014. "Doing it now or later with payoff externalities: Experimental evidence on social time preferences," Working Papers. Serie AD 2014-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sylvia Kaufmann, 2014. "K-state switching models with time-varying transition distributions – Does credit growth signal stronger effects of variables on inflation?," Working Papers 14.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K. & Maniadis, Zacharias, 2014. "An approximate dual-self model and paradoxes of choice under risk," Scholarly Articles 13051803, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Panayiotis Nicolaides, 2014. "Tax Compliance Social Norms and Institutional Quality: An Evolutionary Theory of Public Good Provision," Taxation Papers 46, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Saori Chiba & Kaiwen Leong, 2014. "Behavioral Economics of Crime Rates and Punishment Levels," Working Papers 21, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Yannis Katsoulacos & David Ulph, 2014. "Decision Errors, Legal Uncertainty and Welfare: a General Treatment," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201408, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00731244 is not listed on IDEAS anymore