Report NEP-EVO-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Quatraro, 2016. "Co-evolutionary Patterns in Regional Knowledge Bases and Economic Structure: Evidence from European Regions," Post-Print halshs-01070548, HAL.
- Panayiotis Nicolaides, 2014. "Tax Compliance Social Norms and Institutional Quality: An Evolutionary Theory of Public Good Provision," Taxation Papers 46, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Saori Chiba & Kaiwen Leong, 2014. "Behavioral Economics of Crime Rates and Punishment Levels," Working Papers 21, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K. & Maniadis, Zacharias, 2014. "An approximate dual-self model and paradoxes of choice under risk," Scholarly Articles 13051803, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Ponti & Ismael Rodríguez Lara & Daniela Di Cagno, 2014. "Doing it now or later with payoff externalities: Experimental evidence on social time preferences," Working Papers. Serie AD 2014-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Davide Fiaschi & Tamara Fioroni, 2014. "Transition to Modern Growth: the Role of Technological Progress and Adult Mortality," Discussion Papers 2014/186, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Geoffrey Brennan & Gordon Menzies & Michael Munger, 2014. "A Brief History of Equality," Working Paper Series 17, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.