Thang Cong Nguyen
Business and Economics Research Group Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Ho Chi Minh City Open University
97 Vo Van Tan Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
RePEc:edi:berouvn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Duc Hong Vo & Thach Ngoc Pham & Trung Thanh Vu Pham & Loc Minh Truong & Thang Cong Nguyen, 2019. "Risk, return and portfolio optimization for various industries in the ASEAN region," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 19(2), pages 132-138, June.
- Michael McAleer & Lan Le-Phuong Pham & Duc Hong Vo & Thang Cong Nguyen, 2019. "Firm History and Managerial Entrenchment: Empirical Evidence for Vietnam Listed Firms," Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, Lifescience Global, vol. 8, pages 803-814.
- Duc Hong Vo & Thang Cong Nguyen & Ngoc Phu Tran & Anh The Vo, 2019. "What Factors Affect Income Inequality and Economic Growth in Middle-Income Countries?," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-12, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Duc Hong Vo & Thang Cong Nguyen & Ngoc Phu Tran & Anh The Vo, 2019.
"What Factors Affect Income Inequality and Economic Growth in Middle-Income Countries?,"
Journal of Risk and Financial Management,
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Ho, Toan Manh, 2019. "Lời mời đóng góp bài Chuyên đề Tài chính khởi nghiệp ở bình minh công nghiệp 4.0 [Journal of Risk and Financial Management — ISI Web of Science]," OSF Preprints ne3ux, Center for Open Science.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thang Cong Nguyen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.