G. V. Nadhanael
|First Name:||G. V.|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Reserve Bank of IndiaMumbai, India
RePEc:edi:rbigvin (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Vancouver School of Economics Vancouver, Canada
University of British Columbia
RePEc:edi:deubcca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nadhanael G V & Sitikantha Pattanaik, 2010. "Measurement of Inflation in India: Issues and Associated Challenges for the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Working Papers id:2822, eSocialSciences.
- Sitikantha Pattanaik & G.V. Nadhanael, 2013. "Why persistent high inflation impedes growth? An empirical assessment of threshold level of inflation for India," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 204-220, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nadhanael G V & Sitikantha Pattanaik, 2010.
"Measurement of Inflation in India: Issues and Associated Challenges for the Conduct of Monetary Policy,"
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay & Veronese, Giovanni, 2011. "How to measure inflation in India?," Working Papers 11/83, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Paramita Mukherjee & Dipankor Coondoo, 2019. "The Indian Inflation 2006â€“2016: An Econometric Investigation," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 20(1), pages 46-69, March.
- Sitikantha Pattanaik & G.V. Nadhanael, 2013.
"Why persistent high inflation impedes growth? An empirical assessment of threshold level of inflation for India,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 204-220, September.
- Asaduzzaman, Md, 2021. "Relationship between threshold level of inflation and economic growth in Bangladesh- a multivariate quadratic regression analysis," MPRA Paper 110333, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2021.
- Ashima Goyal, 2016.
"Abductive reasoning in macroeconomics,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2016-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ashima Goyal, 2016. "Abductive Reasoning in Macroeconomics," Working Papers id:11272, eSocialSciences.
- Kapur, Muneesh & Behera, Harendra, 2012. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in India: A Quarterly Model," MPRA Paper 70631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goyal, Ashima & Tripathi, Shruti, 2015.
"Separating shocks from cyclicality in Indian aggregate supply,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 93-103.
- Ashima Goyal & Shruthi Tripathi, 2015. "Separating shocks from cyclicality in Indian aggregate supply," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ashima Goyal & Shruti Tripathi, 2015. "Separating Shocks from Cyclicality in Indian Aggregate Supply," Working Papers id:6673, eSocialSciences.
- Sovik Mukherjee, 2019. "Non-performing assets of banks and economicgrowth vinculum in the era of globalization: The Indian experience," International Journal of Business Ecosystem & Strategy (2687-2293), Bussecon International Academy, vol. 1(3), pages 19-31, July.
- Michael Debabrata Patra & Muneesh Kapur, 2012. "Alternative Monetary Policy Rules for India," IMF Working Papers 2012/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Kamiar Mohaddes & Mr. Mehdi Raissi, 2014.
"Does Inflation Slow Long-Run Growth in India?,"
IMF Working Papers
2014/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2014. "Does Inflation Slow Long-Run Growth in India?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1440, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mihir Dash & Gopi Pachetas, 2020. "Impact of macroeconomic factors on inflation: An assessment on indian economy by using vector auto-regressive modeling," International Journal of Decision Sciences & Applications (2528-956X), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 1(1), pages 23-28, December.
- Kushal Banik Chowdhury & Kaustav Kanti Sarkar & Srikanta Kundu, 2021. "Nonlinear relationships between inflation, output growth and uncertainty in India: New evidence from a bivariate threshold model," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(3), pages 469-493, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2010-09-18
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2010-09-18
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, G. V. Nadhanael should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.