Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice şi Administratie Publica Suceava, Romania
Universitatea Stefan cel Mare Suceava
: +40 230 522978
+40 230 216147
Universitatii 9, 720225; Suceava
RePEc:edi:feusvro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Lucia MOROSAN-DÃNILÃ & Claudia-Elena GRIGORA?-ICHIM, 2015. "Analysis Of The Accounting Systems From Romania And Moldova," The USV Annals of Economics and Public Administration, Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 15(special), pages 162-167, June.
- MANOLESCU Aurel & MOROSAN-DANILA Lucia & BORDEIANU Otilia-Maria, 2012. "Work Capacity And Fatique Relation In Employees Activity," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 201-211.
- Otilia Maria BORDEIANU & Carmen Emilia CHAŞOVSCHI & Lucia MOROŞAN-DĂNILĂ, 2012. "Tourism – In Support Of Rural Development. A Case Study On Training Need Analysis In Rural Area (Butea, Iași)," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 1(1), pages 1-5, December.
- Boghean Carmen & Boghean Florin & Nastase Carmen & Morosan Danila Lucia, 2010. "Considerations On The Prospects Of The Integration Of The European Financial Markets In The Context Of The Global Crisis," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 509-515, December.
- Manolescu Aurel & Morosan Danila Lucia & Boghean Florin & Boghean Carmen, 2010. "Research Regarding The Role Of Continuous Formation Of The Employees In Order To Increase The Competitiveness Of Organisations In Suceava County," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 411-417, December.
- MOROSAN-DANILA & Otilia Maria ALBU, 2009. "Short Introspection In Formation Programs From Romani A As Eu State Member," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 9(1(9)), pages 182-190, June.
- Florin Boghean & Elena Hlaciuc & Lucia Morosan-Danila & Carmen Boghean, 2009. "Objectives And Particularities Of Decisions In The Context Of Corporate Governance," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(11), pages 1-31.
- Otilia ALBU & Lucia MOROSAN-DANILA, 2009. "Current Trends In Hrm," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 9(2(10)), pages 134-139, December.
- Boghean Florin & Hlaciuc Elena & Boghean Camen & Danila Morosan Lucia, 2009. "The Policy Of Prices An Important Element In Substantiation Of Penetration Strategy In New Market Segments," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 779-783, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lucia Morosan-Danila should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.