The Evolution of the Limitation of the Application of the Accounts Function by Romanian Companies
In: 16th Economic International Conference NCOE 4.0 2020
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ion Ionas¸cu & Mihaela Ionas¸cu & Lavinia Olimid & Daniela Artemisa Calu, 2007. "An Empirical Evaluation of the Costs of Harmonizing Romanian Accounting with International Regulations (EU Directives and IAS/IFRS)," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 169-206, December.
- Bunget, Ovidiu-Constantin & Dumitrescu, Alin-Constantin & Farcane, Nicoleta & Caciuc, Leonora & Popa, Adina, 2009. "The impact of ias/ifrs on the romanian accounting rules," MPRA Paper 18279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucia MOROSAN-DÃNILÃ & Claudia-Elena GRIGORA?-ICHIM, 2015. "Analysis Of The Accounting Systems From Romania And Moldova," The USV Annals of Economics and Public Administration, Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 15(special), pages 162-167, June.
- Costel ISTRATE, 2012. "Impact of IFRS on Romanian Accounting and Tax Rules for Fixed Tangibles Assets," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 243-263, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Adela Deaconu & Dan Dacian Cuzdriorean, 2016. "Accounting and the state in post-communist Romania," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 59-93.
- Nadia ALBU & Ioana PALARIE, 2016. "Convergence of Romanian accounting regulations with IFRS. A longitudinal analysis," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(138), pages 634-634, June.
- Ioan-Bogdan ROBU & Costel ISTRATE & Ionut Viorel HERGHILIGIU, 2019. "The Use of Audit Opinion in Estimating the Financial Reporting Transparency Level," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 17(153), pages 1-79.
- Andreea Mihaela MARIN, 2017. "The Perception of the Romanian Economic Environment Regarding the Adoption of the International Financial Reporting Standards," North Economic Review, Technical University of Cluj Napoca, Department of Economics and Physics, vol. 1(1), pages 174-178, October.
- GLAVAN Roxana Florina, 2019. "The Quality Of Financial Reporting In The Context Of Adopting Ifrs," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 71(2), pages 65-76, September.
- Mariana Muresan & Cristina Silvia Nistor & Crina Filip, 2013. "Convergence or Divergence between National and International View on Tangible Assets - Case Study Romania," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(5), pages 50-60, October.
- Maria Carmen HUIAN, 2015. "Impact Of The Ifrs Adoption On Financial Assets And Liabilities. Empirical Evidence From Bucharest Stock Exchange," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 16, pages 69-90, December.
- Raluca Valeria RATIU, 2014. "Accounting Regulations For Goodwill In An Emerging Country- The Case Of Romania," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 549-554, November.
- Cătălin Albu & Nadia Albu & Robert Faff & Allan Hodgson, 2011. "Accounting Competencies and the Changing Role of Accountants in Emerging Economies: The Case of Romania," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 155-184.
- Tudor Liviu-Alexandru, 2018. "The Impact Of Ifrs Adoption In Emerging Economies," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 152-157, December.
- Andreea Paula Dumitru, 2014. "Perceptions Of Professional Accountants On The Costs And Benefits Of Implementing Ias/Ifrs In Romania," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(2), pages 66-75, November.
- Mirela PAUNESCU, 2018. "Exploratory study on accounting and taxation of virtual currencies by Romanian companies," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 16(150), pages 239-239.
- Claudia GRIGORAS-ICHIM, 2017. "Situation Of Interim Financial Reporting In Romania," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 6(1), pages 1-51, January.
- Gheorghe, Holt, 2017. "International Accounting Harmonization Process Influences On The Evolution Of Romanian Accounting System," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 35(1), pages 198-202.
- Cuzdriorean Dan Dacian & Albu Catalin Nicolae & Albu Nadia, 2012. "The Relationship Between Accounting And Taxation - The Romanian Accounting Environment," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 894-900, July.
- Costel Istrate, 2011. "Évolutions récentes de la relation entre la comptabilité et la fiscalité en Roumanie," Post-Print hal-00650468, HAL.
- Apostolos A. Ballas & Despina Skoutela & Christos A. Tzovas, 2010. "The relevance of IFRS to an emerging market: evidence from Greece," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(11), pages 931-948, September.
- Diana-Andreea, TRAISTARU, 2014. "The Application Of International Financial Reporting Standards In Romania: Advantages And Main Problems," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 26(4), pages 271-277.
- Inesa TOFĂNICĂ & Emil HOROMNEA, 2020. "The effect of IFRS application on turnover figures of Romanian companies," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 12(2), pages 156-166, September.
- Deaconu Adela, 2011. "Principles- And Rules-Based Accounting Debate. Implications For An Emergent Country," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 602-608, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting legislation; accounts; accounting; taxation;
All these keywords.
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lum:prchap:13-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://proceedings.lumenpublishing.com/ojs/index.php/lumenproceedings .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ana Frunza (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://proceedings.lumenpublishing.com/ojs/index.php/lumenproceedings .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.