The impact of ias/ifrs on the romanian accounting rules
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana - Maria Malaescu & Virgil - Ion Popovici, 2015. "International Accounting Standards And Their Influence On The Management Of A Company," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 159-162, January.
- Mariana Muresan & Cristina Silvia Nistor & Crina Filip, 2013. "Convergence or Divergence between National and International View on Tangible Assets - Case Study Romania," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(5), pages 50-60, October.
More about this item
Keywordsromanian accounting rules; IAS/IFRS; romanian accounting normalization body; capital market;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-11-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2009-11-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .