The impact of ias/ifrs on the romanian accounting rules
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002. "Growth Is Good for the Poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1994.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 465-490.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2000. "A Reassessment of the Relationship between Inequality and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 869-887, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana - Maria Malaescu & Virgil - Ion Popovici, 2015. "International Accounting Standards And Their Influence On The Management Of A Company," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 159-162, January.
- Mariana Muresan & Cristina Silvia Nistor & Crina Filip, 2013. "Convergence or Divergence between National and International View on Tangible Assets - Case Study Romania," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(5), pages 50-60, October.
More about this item
Keywordsromanian accounting rules; IAS/IFRS; romanian accounting normalization body; capital market;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-11-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2009-11-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.