The Policy Of Prices An Important Element In Substantiation Of Penetration Strategy In New Market Segments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Julia Schaumburg & Melanie Schienle, 2015.
"Financial Network Systemic Risk Contributions,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, pages 685-738.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Julia Schaumburg & Melanie Schienle, 2011. "Financial Network Systemic Risk Contributions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-072, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Schaumburg, Julia & Schienle, Melanie, 2013. "Financial network systemic risk contributions," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Julia Schaumburg & Melanie Schienle, 2012. "Financial Network Systemic Risk Contributions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-053, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- TRENCA Ioan & PETRIA Nicolae & COROVEI Emilia, 2014. "A Macroprudential Framework For European Commercial Banking Sector. An Early Warning System With Logit Approach," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 66(2), pages 100-114.
- Emidio Cocozza & Paolo Piselli, 2011. "Testing for East-West contagion in the European banking sector during the financial crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 790, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Reint Gropp & Marco Lo Duca & Jukka Vesala, 2009.
"Cross-Border Bank Contagion in Europe,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(1), pages 97-139, March.
- Vesala, Jukka & Gropp, Reint & Lo Duca, Marco, 2006. "Cross-border bank contagion in Europe," Working Paper Series 662, European Central Bank.
- Reint Gropp & Marco Lo Duca & Jukka Vesala, 2007. "Cross-Border Bank Contagion in Europe," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 175, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Viral Acharya & Robert Engle & Matthew Richardson, 2012.
"Capital Shortfall: A New Approach to Ranking and Regulating Systemic Risks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 59-64.
- John Geanakoplos & Robert Axtell & Doyne J. Farmer & Peter Howitt & Benjamin Conlee & Jonathan Goldstein & Matthew Hendrey & Nathan M. Palmer & Chun-Yi Yang, 2012. "Getting at Systemic Risk via an Agent-Based Model of the Housing Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1852, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate strategy; accounting information; the need of information; users of accountancy’s products;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:779-783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.