Facoltà di Economia Roma, Italy
Università degli Studi Roma Tre
: 06 57114600
Via Silvio D'Amico, 77, 00145 - Roma
RePEc:edi:fero3it (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Barbara Fidanza & Ottorino Morresi, 2015. "Does the Fama-Franch three-factor model work in the financial industry? Evidence from European bank stocks," Working Papers 47-2015, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2015.
- Morresi, Ottorino & Pezzi, Alberto, 2011. "21 years of international M&As and joint ventures by Italian medium-sized listed firms: Value creation or value destruction?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Ottorino Morresi, 2005. "Factors in Top Executive Turnover: An Empirical Analysis of the Italian Listed Firms," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(6), pages 105-133, November-.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Morresi, Ottorino & Pezzi, Alberto, 2011.
"21 years of international M&As and joint ventures by Italian medium-sized listed firms: Value creation or value destruction?,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Valeria Gattai & Piergiovanna Natale, 2012.
"What makes a joint venture: micro evidence from Sino-Italian contracts,"
218, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Gattai, Valeria & Natale, Piergiovanna, 2013. "What makes a joint venture: Micro-evidence from Sino-Italian contracts," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 194-205.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Macroeconomic Change, and Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions: The Indian Experience, 1991-2010," MPRA Paper 63562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Aguir, Iness & Misra, Lalatendu, 2017. "Ownership level choice and value creation in international joint ventures: The role of investor protection," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 515-535.
- Avdasheva, Svetlana & Tsytsulina, Dina, 2015. "The effects of M&As in highly concentrated domestic vis-à-vis export markets: By the example of Russian metal industries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 368-382.
- Valeria Gattai & Piergiovanna Natale, 2012. "What makes a joint venture: micro evidence from Sino-Italian contracts," Working Papers 218, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ottorino Morresi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.