|La Fontana Avenue 750, La Molina, Lima 12, Peru|
Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales La Molina, Peru
Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola
RePEc:edi:fesilpe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Romuald Dupuy & Benoît Mougenot & Philippe Roman, 2013. "Une lecture commonsienne du développement durable : une application du modèle transactionnel de John R. Commons," Post-Print hal-01266513, HAL.
- Benoît Mougenot, 2015. "Automobile et nouveaux modèles économiques de la mobilité électrique, au cœur d'une diversité institutionnelle," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 71-88.
- Romuald Dupuy & Philippe Roman & Benoît Mougenot, 2015. "Analyzing Socio-Environmental Conflicts with a Commonsian Transactional Framework: Application to a Mining Conflict in Peru," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 895-921, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Romuald Dupuy & Philippe Roman & Benoît Mougenot, 2015.
"Analyzing Socio-Environmental Conflicts with a Commonsian Transactional Framework: Application to a Mining Conflict in Peru,"
Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 895-921, October.
- Vivien, F.-D. & Nieddu, M. & Befort, N. & Debref, R. & Giampietro, M., 2019. "The Hijacking of the Bioeconomy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 189-197.
- Amelia Corzo & Nadia Gamboa, 2018. "Environmental impact of mining liabilities in water resources of Parac micro-watershed, San Mateo Huanchor district, Peru," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 939-961, April.
- Buchs, Arnaud & Petit, Olivier & Roman, Philippe, 2020.
"Can social ecological economics of water reinforce the “big tent”?,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C).
- Arnaud Buchs & Olivier Petit & Philippe Roman, 2020. "Can social ecological economics of water reinforce the “big tent”?," Post-Print halshs-02404315, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Benoit Mougenot
(Benoit Mougenot) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.