|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2008 Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre; Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakutät; Universität Zürich (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Council on Economic Policies (CEP)Zürich, Switzerland
RePEc:edi:ceprich (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Campiglio, Emanuele & Dafermos, Yannis & Monnin, Pierre & Ryan-Collins, Josh & Schotten, Guido & Tanaka, Misa, 2018.
"Climate change challenges for central banks and financial regulators,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
88364, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Emanuele Campiglio & Yannis Dafermos & Pierre Monnin & Josh Ryan-Collins & Guido Schotten & Misa Tanaka, 2018. "Climate change challenges for central banks and financial regulators," Nature Climate Change, Nature, vol. 8(6), pages 462-468, June.
- Pierre Monnin, 2017. "Monetary Policy, Macroprudential Regulation and Inequality," Discussion Notes 1702, Council on Economic Policies.
- Marta B. M. Areosa & Waldyr D. Areosa & Pierre Monnin, 2016. "How Would Monetary Policy Look Like if John Rawls Had Been Hired as a Chairman of the Fed?," Working Papers Series 447, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Pierre Monnin, 2015. "The Impact of Interest Rates on Electricity Production Costs," Discussion Notes 1503, Council on Economic Policies.
- Pierre Monnin & Alexander Barkawi, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Sustainability. The Case of Bangladesh," Discussion Notes 1501, Council on Economic Policies.
- Pierre Monnin, 2014. "Inflation and Income Inequality in Developed Economies," Working Papers 1401, Council on Economic Policies.
- Pierre Monnin & Terhi Jokipii, 2010.
"The Impact of Banking Sector Stability on the Real Economy,"
2010-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Jokipii, Terhi & Monnin, Pierre, 2013. "The impact of banking sector stability on the real economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-16.
- Pierre Monnin, "undated". "Are stock markets really like beauty contests? Empirical evidence of higher order belief's impact on asset prices," IEW - Working Papers 202, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jokipii, Terhi & Monnin, Pierre, 2013.
"The impact of banking sector stability on the real economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-16.
- Pierre Monnin & Terhi Jokipii, 2010. "The Impact of Banking Sector Stability on the Real Economy," Working Papers 2010-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Awudu Abdulai & Pierre Monnin & Jacques Gerber, 2008. "Joint estimation of information acquisition and adoption of new technologies under uncertainty," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 437-451.
- Christian Hott & Pierre Monnin, 2008. "Fundamental Real Estate Prices: An Empirical Estimation with International Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 427-450, May.
- Nicole Allenspach & Pierre Monnin, 2009. "International Integration, Common Exposure and Systemic Risk in the Banking Sector," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Douglas D Evanoff & David S Hoelscher & George G Kaufman (ed.), Globalization And Systemic Risk, chapter 16, pages 233-249, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Elke Hanschel & Pierre Monnin, 2005. "Measuring and forecasting stress in the banking sector: evidence from Switzerland," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 431-49, Bank for International Settlements.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2010-07-17 2017-01-01 2018-02-05
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (3) 2017-01-01 2018-02-05 2018-12-17
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2010-07-17 2017-01-01
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2004-09-30
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2010-07-17
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2018-12-17
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2018-12-17
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2010-07-17
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2015-10-25
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2015-10-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pierre Monnin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.