Ekonomihögskolan Kalmar/Växjö, Sweden
RePEc:edi:ehvhvse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Miao, Dingquan & Selin, Håkan & Söderström, Martin, 2022. "Earnings responses to even higher taxes," Working Paper Series 2022:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Dingquan Miao, 2022. "Optimal Labor Income Taxation - The Role of the Skill Distribution," LIS Working papers 823, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (2) 2022-02-28 2022-06-20. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2022-02-28 2022-06-20. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (2) 2022-02-28 2022-06-20. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2022-06-20. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2022-02-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dingquan Miao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.