- Mingardi Alberto, 2016. "Thomas Hodgskin, Socialist or Anti-Privilege Libertarian?," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 22(2), pages 139-163, December.
- Mingardi Alberto, 2015. "Herbert Spencer on Corporate Governance," Man and the Economy, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 195-214, December.
- Alberto Mingardi, 2015. "A Critique of Mazzucato's Entrepreneurial State," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 35(3), pages 603-625, Fall.
- Alberto Mingardi, 2012. "Government Versus Markets: The Changing Economic Role of the State – By Vito Tanzi," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 107-108, 06.
- Alberto Mingardi, 2012. " Why Capitalism? by Allan H. Meltzer Oxford : Oxford University Press , 156pp., ISBN: 978-0199859573, £14.99 (hb), 2012," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 120-121, October.
- Luca Mazzone & Alberto Mingardi, 2011. "Innovation, Competition And Antitrust: An Examination Of The Intel Case," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 68-75, 06.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alberto Mingardi should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.