Torben K. Mideksa
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2017 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Nationalekonomiska Institutionen Uppsala, Sweden
RePEc:edi:nekuuse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Torben K. Mideksa, 2021. "Leadership and Climate Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 9054, CESifo.
- Torben K. Mideksa, 2021. "Pricing for a Cooler Planet: An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of Taxing Carbon," CESifo Working Paper Series 9172, CESifo.
- Torben K. Mideksa, 2020. "Pricing Pollution," CESifo Working Paper Series 8269, CESifo.
- Bård Harstad & Torben Mideksa, 2015.
"Conservation Contracts and Political Regimes,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Bård Harstad & Torben K. Mideksa, 2017. "Conservation Contracts and Political Regimes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(4), pages 1708-1734.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Mideksa, Torben K., 2008. "Transportation fuel use, technology and standards: The role of credibility and expectations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4695, The World Bank.
- Torben K. Mideksa & Martin L. Weitzman, 2019. "Prices versus Quantities across Jurisdictions," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(5), pages 883-891.
- Aaheim, Asbjørn & Mideksa, Torben, 2017. "Requirements to metrics of greenhouse gas emissions, given a cap on temperature," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 460-467.
- Bård Harstad & Torben K. Mideksa, 2017.
"Conservation Contracts and Political Regimes,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(4), pages 1708-1734.
- Bård Harstad & Torben Mideksa, 2015. "Conservation Contracts and Political Regimes," CESifo Working Paper Series 5334, CESifo.
- Solveig Glomsrød & Taoyuan Wei & Torben Mideksa & Bjørn Samset, 2015. "Energy market impacts of nuclear power phase-out policies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(8), pages 1511-1527, December.
- Tørnblad, Silje H. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Korneliussen, Kristine & Mideksa, Torben K., 2014. "Using mobility management to reduce private car use: Results from a natural field experiment in Norway," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 9-15.
- Mideksa, Torben K., 2013. "The economic impact of natural resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 277-289.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Rive, Nathan A. & Mideksa, Torben K., 2012. "Europe’s climate goals and the electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 200-211.
- Kristin Linnerud & Torben K. Mideksa & Gunnar S. Eskeland, 2011. "The Impact of Climate Change on Nuclear Power Supply," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 149-168.
- Gunnar Eskeland & Torben Mideksa, 2010. "Electricity demand in a changing climate," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(8), pages 877-897, December.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Westskog, Hege & Mideksa, Torben K., 2010. "Appeals to social norms as policy instruments to address consumption externalities," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 447-454, August.
- Mideksa, Torben K. & Kallbekken, Steffen, 2010. "The impact of climate change on the electricity market: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3579-3585, July.
- Kallbekken Steffen & Mideksa Torben K, 2007. "Letter: Why Urgent Emissions Reductions are Needed," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 4(5), pages 1-2, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (4) 2008-09-13 2020-07-13 2021-05-17 2021-07-26
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (4) 2008-09-13 2020-07-13 2021-05-17 2021-07-26
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2020-07-13
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2021-07-26
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2020-07-13
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Torben K. Mideksa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.