John Thomas Mann II
|Terminal Degree:||Department of Agricultural Economics; Oklahoma State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics East Lansing, Michigan (United States)
Michigan State University
: (517) 355-4563
Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
RePEc:edi:damsuus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Agricultural Economics Stillwater, Oklahoma (United States)
Oklahoma State University
308 Ag Hall, Stillwater, OK 74078
RePEc:edi:aeoksus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Mann, John T. & Adam, Brian D. & Arthur, Frank, 2013. "Stored-grain insect control costs in varying climates and levels of insects’ phosphine resistance," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150631, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mann, John T. & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari, 2012. "Undergraduate Students’ Preferences and Willingness to Pay for College Course Attributes," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124946, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mann, John T. & Shideler, David W., 2011. "Estimating Government Policy Preferences to Predict New Firm Formation," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103806, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mann, John T. & Adam, Brian D. & Arthur, Frank, 2011. "How does insect resistance to phosphine affect insect control costs of stored-grain?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103924, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Miller, Steven R. & Mann, John & Barry, Judith & Kalchik, Tom & Pirog, Rich & Hamm, Michael W., 2015. "A Replicable Model For Valuing Local Food Systems," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(04), pages 441-461, November.
- John Mann & David Shideler, 2015. "Measuring Schumpeterian activity using a composite indicator," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 57-84, April.
- Mann, John T. & Henneberry, Shida R., 2014. "Online versus Face-to-Face: Students' Preferences for College Course Attributes," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-19, February.
- Mann, John T. & Henneberry, Shida R., 2014. "Online versus Face-to-Face: Studentsâ€™ Preferences for College Course Attributes," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 46(01), February.
- Mo Adam Mahmood & Gary J. Mann & Mark Dubrow, 2001. "AMERIREAL Corporation: Information Technology and Organizational Performances," Journal of Cases on Information Technology (JCIT), IGI Global, vol. 3(1), pages 21-31, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- John Mann & David Shideler, 2015.
"Measuring Schumpeterian activity using a composite indicator,"
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 57-84, April.
- László Szerb & Éva Komlósi & Balázs Páger, 2016. "Measuring Entrepreneurship and Optimizing Entrepreneurship Policy Efforts in the European Union," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(3), pages 08-23, October.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, John Thomas Mann II should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.