Ashna S. Mathema
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Development Association (IDA) Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:idawbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Mathema, Ashna S., 2007.
"Is Accra a superstar city ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4453, The World Bank.
- Annez , Patricia Clarke & Linn, Johannes F., 2010. "An agenda for research on urbanization in developing countries : a summary of findings from a scoping exercise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5476, The World Bank.
- Charles Y. OKYERE & Yira YACOUBA & Dominik GILGENBACH, 2013. "The Problem Of Annual Occurrences Of Floods In Accra: An Integration Of Hydrological, Economic And Political Perspectives," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(2), pages 45-79, May.
- Elisa Van Waeyenberge, 2015. "Crisis? What crisis? The World Bank and Housing Finance for the Poor," Working Papers 191, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Franklin Obeng-Odoom, 2011. "Real Estate Agents in Ghana: A Suitable Case for Regulation?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 403-416.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ashna S. Mathema should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.