Eliza M. Lis
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2006 Vakgroep Algemene Economie; School of Business and Economics; Maastricht University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Wissenschaftliche Hochschule für Unternehmensführung (WHU)Vallendar, Germany
: +49 (261) 6509 0
Burgplatz 2, 56179 Vallendar
RePEc:edi:whukode (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lis, Eliza & Nickel, Christiane, 2009. "The impact of extreme weather events on budget balances and implications for fiscal policy," Working Paper Series 1055, European Central Bank.
- Fendel, Ralf & Lis, Eliza M. & Rülke, Jan-Christoph, 2008. "Does the financial market believe in the Phillips Curve? Evidence from the G7 countries," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 73, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lis, Eliza & Nickel, Christiane, 2009.
"The impact of extreme weather events on budget balances and implications for fiscal policy,"
Working Paper Series
1055, European Central Bank.
- Klomp, Jeroen, 2017. "Flooded with debt," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(PA), pages 93-103.
- Bazoumana Ouattara & Eric Strobl, 2014.
"The Fiscal Implications of Hurricane Strikes in the Caribbean,"
2014-70, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Ouattara, Bazoumana & Strobl, Eric, 2013. "The fiscal implications of hurricane strikes in the Caribbean," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 105-115.
- Bowen, Alex & Cochrane, Sarah & Fankhauser, Samuel, 2012. "Climate change, adaptation and economic growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 39939, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leppänen, Simo & Solanko, Laura & Kosonen, Riitta, 2015. "Could climate change affect government expenditures? Early evidence from the Russian regions," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eliza M. Lis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.