School of Business and Economics Loughborough, United Kingdom
: +44 (0) 1509 222701
+44 (0) 1509 223910
Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3TU
RePEc:edi:delbouk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ilkka Leppänen & Raimo P. Hämäläinen & Esa Saarinen & Mikko Viinikainen, 2018. "Intrapersonal Emotional Responses to the Inquiry and Advocacy Modes of Interaction: A Psychophysiological Study," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 27(6), pages 933-948, December.
- Ilkka Leppänen, 2018. "Evolutionarily stable conjectures and other regarding preferences in duopoly games," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 347-364, April.
- Raimo P. Hämäläinen & Ilkka Leppänen, 2017. "Cheap talk and cooperation in Stackelberg games," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(2), pages 261-285, June.
- Leppänen, Ilkka, 2016. "Consistent conjectures and the evolutionary stability of other-regarding preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 53-55.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ilkka Leppänen & Raimo P. Hämäläinen & Esa Saarinen & Mikko Viinikainen, 2018.
"Intrapersonal Emotional Responses to the Inquiry and Advocacy Modes of Interaction: A Psychophysiological Study,"
Group Decision and Negotiation,
Springer, vol. 27(6), pages 933-948, December.
- Caballero, William N. & Lunday, Brian J., 2019. "Influence modeling: Mathematical programming representations of persuasion under either risk or uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(1), pages 266-282.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ilkka Leppänen
(Ilkka Leppanen) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.