Department of Economics Cincinnati, Ohio (United States)
Williams College of Business, 3rd floor, 3800 Victory Parkway, Cincinnati, Ohio 45207-3212
RePEc:edi:dexavus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lebesmuehlbacher, Thomas & Smith, Rhet A., 2020. "The Effect of Medical Marijuana Legalization on Pharmaceutical Payments to Physicians," MPRA Paper 102224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lastrapes, William D. & Lebesmuehlbacher, Thomas, 2020. "Asylum seekers and house prices: Evidence from the United Kingdom," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C).
- Bahadir, Berrak & Chatterjee, Santanu & Lebesmuehlbacher, Thomas, 2018. "The macroeconomic consequences of remittances," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 214-232.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Bahadir, Berrak & Chatterjee, Santanu & Lebesmuehlbacher, Thomas, 2018.
"The macroeconomic consequences of remittances,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 214-232.
- S. Arunachalam & S. Cem Bahadir & Sundar G. Bharadwaj & Rodrigo Guesalaga, 2020. "New product introductions for low-income consumers in emerging markets," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 914-940, September.
- Henri Njangang & Edmond Noubissi & Hilaire Nkengfack, 2018. "Do remittances increase the size of the informal economy in Sub-saharan African countries?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 38(4), pages 1997-2007.
- Roseline Nyakerario Misati & Anne Kamau & Hared Nassir, 2019. "Do migrant remittances matter for financial development in Kenya?," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas Lebesmuehlbacher should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.