|599 Gwanak-ro Gwanak-gu, Department of Economics, Seoul National University, Seoul, 151-746, Republic of Korea|
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
Division of Economics Seoul, South Korea
Seoul National University
RePEc:edi:desnukr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chul-In Lee & Gary Solon, 2006. "Trends in Intergenerational Income Mobility," NBER Working Papers 12007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daehaeng Kim & Chul-In Lee, 2021. "Government Size, Trade Openness, and Intersectoral Income Fluctuation: An International Panel Analysis," Public Finance Review, , vol. 49(2), pages 294-332, March.
- Yong Jin Kim & Chul‐In Lee, 2019. "Sovereign Debt Crisis In A Monetary Union: Accounting For Excessive Debt, Housing Bubbles, And The Transmission Of Crises," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 57(2), pages 1098-1119, April.
- Kim, Yong Jin & Lee, Chul-In, 2015. "Social values and economic dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 69-84.
- Chul-In Lee, 2015. "Agglomeration, search frictions and growth of cities in developing economies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(2), pages 421-451, December.
- Chul‐In Lee, 2011. "Commodity Taxation In Welfare States," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(1), pages 194-211, January.
- Chul‐In Lee, 2010. "Can Search‐Matching Models Explain Migration And Wage And Unemployment Gaps In Developing Economies? A Calibration Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 635-654, May.
- Chul-In Lee & Gary Solon, 2009. "Trends in Intergenerational Income Mobility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(4), pages 766-772, November.
- Lee, Chul-In, 2008. "On-the-job human capital investment and intertemporal substitution: New evidence on intertemporal substitution elasticity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 3350-3375, October.
- Lee, Chul-In, 2008. "Migration and the wage and unemployment gaps between urban and non-urban sectors: A dynamic general equilibrium reinterpretation of the Harris-Todaro equilibrium," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1416-1434, December.
- Yang-Kyu Park & Chul-In Lee & Rüdiger Kabst, 2008. "Human Needs as Predictors for Organizational Commitment and Job Involvement: An Exploratory Empirical Study," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 19(3), pages 229-246.
- Dunning, John H. & Kim, Zu Kweon & Lee, Chul-In, 2007. "Restructuring the regional distribution of FDI: The case of Japanese and US FDI," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 26-47, January.
- Lee, Chul-In, 2007. "Does provision of public rental housing crowd out private housing investment? A panel VAR approach," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Daehaeng Kim & Chul-In Lee, 2007. "On-the-Job Human Capital Accumulation in a Real Business Cycle Model: Implications for Intertemporal Substitution Elasticity and Labor Hoarding," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(3), pages 494-518, July.
- Chul-In Lee, 2004. "The Effects of The Korean Income Taxation On Labor Supply And Welfare: A Piecewise-Linear Budget Constraint Approach Combined with IV Estimation," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 20, pages 239-262.
- Chul-In Lee, 2001. "Finite Sample Bias In Iv Estimation Of Intertemporal Labor Supply Models: Is The Intertemporal Substitution Elasticity Really Small?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 638-646, November.
- Chul-In Lee, 2000. "The Impact of Taxing Unemployment Insurance Benefits on Unemployment Duration and Post-unemployment Earnings," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(4), pages 521-546, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chul-In Lee should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.