|Amsterdam Institute for International Development (AIID) University of Amsterdam Faculty of Economics and Business Roetersstraat 11, E 10.05 1018 WB Amsterdam The Netherlands|
|+ 31 20 525 5088|
(in no particular order)
Amsterdam Medisch Centrum(Amsterdam Medical Center) http://www.amc.nl
Departement Fiscale Economie (Department of Public Economics)
School of Economics and Management
Universiteit van Tilburg (Tilburg University)
RePEc:edi:dfkubnl (more details at EDIRC)
Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde (Faculty of Economics and Business)
Universiteit van Amsterdam (University of Amsterdam)
Valckenierstraat 65, NL - 1018 XE Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:feuvanl (more details at EDIRC)
Amsterdam Institute for International Development (AIID)Amsterdam, Netherlands
+31 (0)20 525 5188
+31 (0)20 59 89095
Room C617, c/a Faculty of Economics and Business, Roetersstraat 11, 1018 WB Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:aiimmnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Willebrands, Daan & Lammers, Judith & Hartog, Joop, 2012. "A successful businessman is not a gambler. Risk attitude and business performance among small enterprises in Nigeria," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 342-354.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Willebrands, Daan & Lammers, Judith & Hartog, Joop, 2012.
"A successful businessman is not a gambler. Risk attitude and business performance among small enterprises in Nigeria,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 342-354.
- Smriti Sharma & Finn Tarp, 2018. "Does managerial personality matter? Evidence from firms in Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- M.A. Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2017.
"Entrepreneurship, risk perception and firm performance,"
17-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Martijn Adriaan Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, risk perception and firm performance," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 31(4), pages 557-569.
- Martin Koudstaal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2014.
"Risk, Uncertainty and Entrepreneurship: Evidence From a Lab-in-the-Field Experiment,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
14-136/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martin Koudstaal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2016. "Risk, Uncertainty, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Lab-in-the-Field Experiment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(10), pages 2897-2915, October.
- Koudstaal, Martin & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2014. "Risk, Uncertainty and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Lab-in-the-Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8577, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nikolaos Theriou & Vassilis Aggelidis, 2014. "Management Accounting Systems, Top Management Team’s Risk Characteristics and Their Effect on Strategic Change," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 3-38.
- Syster C. Maart-Noelck & Oliver Musshoff, 2013. "Investing Today or Tomorrow? An Experimental Approach to Farmers’ Decision Behaviour," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 295-318, June.
- Martijn Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2012. "Financial constraints, risk taking and firm performance: Recent evidence from microfinance clients in Tanzania," DNB Working Papers 358, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Judith Lammers should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.