Indian Statistical InstituteNew Delhi, India
7, S. J. S. Sansanwal Marg, New Delhi - 110016
RePEc:edi:isindin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ravi Jagannathan & Mudit Kapoor & Ernst Schaumburg, 2009. "Causes of the Great Recession of 2007-9: The Financial Crisis is the Symptom not the Disease!," NBER Working Papers 15404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Le Blanc, David, 2004. "Measuring the risk on housing investment in the informal sector: theory and evidence from Pune, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3433, The World Bank.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Lall, Somik V. & Lundberg, Mattias K. A. & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2004. "Location and welfare in cities: impacts of policy interventions on the urban poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3318, The World Bank.
- Tarun Jain & Mudit Kapoor, 2015. "The Impact of Study Groups and Roommates on Academic Performance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 97(1), pages 44-54, March.
- Jagannathan, Ravi & Kapoor, Mudit & Schaumburg, Ernst, 2013. "Causes of the great recession of 2007–2009: The financial crisis was the symptom not the disease!," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 4-29.
- Kapoor Mudit & Ravi Shamika, 2012. "Determinants of Corruption: Government Effectiveness vs. Cultural Norms," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, August.
- Mudit Kapoor & Antoinette Schoar & Preethi Rao & Sharon Buteau, 2011. "Chit Funds as an Innovative Access to Finance for Low-income Households," Review of Market Integration, India Development Foundation, vol. 3(3), pages 287-333, December.
- Kapoor, Mudit & le Blanc, David, 2008. "Measuring risk on investment in informal (illegal) housing: Theory and evidence from Pune, India," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 311-329, July.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "Panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-130, September.
- Mudit Kapoor & Jonathan Morduch & Shamika Ravi, 2007. "From Microfinance to m-Finance Innovations Case Discussion: M-PESA," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 2(1-2), pages 82-90, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mudit Kapoor should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.