Report NEP-HPE-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Darwinism in Economics and the Evolutionary Theory of Policy-Making," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Karin Knottenbauer, 2009. "Recent Developments in Evolutionary Biology and Their Relevance for Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kaushik Basu & Ashok Guha, 2009. "How Sapient is Homo Economicus? The Evolutionary Origins of Trade, Ethics and Economic Rationality," Working Papers id:2240, eSocialSciences.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2009. "The Place of Nature in Economic Development," Working Papers id:2233, eSocialSciences.
- Rieger, Marc Oliver, 2015. "Evolutionary stability of prospect theory preferences," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 422, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2009. "Technology and Economic Theory," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Child Rights and You CRY, 2009. "Concept Paper on Child Labour in India," Working Papers id:2236, eSocialSciences.
- Weber, Tjark, 2009. "Alternatives vs. Outcomes: A Note on the Gibbard-Satterthwaite Theorem," MPRA Paper 17836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00422669_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ravi Jagannathan & Mudit Kapoor & Ernst Schaumburg, 2009. "Causes of the Great Recession of 2007-9: The Financial Crisis is the Symptom not the Disease!," NBER Working Papers 15404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.