The Place of Nature in Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsrural institutions; pollute; ecological economics; economic development; natural capital; human; nature; development econmics; environmental; resource; poor;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-10-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-10-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-10-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2009-10-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2009-10-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2009-10-17 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .