Report NEP-EVO-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karin Knottenbauer, 2009. "Recent Developments in Evolutionary Biology and Their Relevance for Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Darwinism in Economics and the Evolutionary Theory of Policy-Making," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kaushik Basu & Ashok Guha, 2009. "How Sapient is Homo Economicus? The Evolutionary Origins of Trade, Ethics and Economic Rationality," Working Papers id:2240, eSocialSciences.
- Marc Oliver Rieger, 2009. "Evolutionary Stability of Prospect Theory Preferences," Working Papers 422, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Marcello Galeotti, 2009. "Environmental options and technological innovation: an evolutionary game model," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2009-04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Elke Renner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2009. "Confusion and Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Public Goods Games," Working Papers 2009-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ahlerup, Pelle, 2009. "The Causal Effects of Ethnic Diversity: An Instrumental Variables Approach," Working Papers in Economics 386, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2009. "The Place of Nature in Economic Development," Working Papers id:2233, eSocialSciences.