Report NEP-ENV-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00423323_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Partha Dasgupta, 2009. "The Place of Nature in Economic Development," Working Papers id:2233, eSocialSciences.
- Stefanie Engel & Charles Palmer, 2009. "The Complexities of Decentralization in a Globalizing World," IED Working paper 09-08, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00423201_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2009. "The dynamics of delinking in industrial emissions: The role of productivity, trade and R&D," MPRA Paper 17536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Marcello Galeotti, 2009. "Environmental options and technological innovation: an evolutionary game model," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2009-04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00422486_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:13115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:17726 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Paolo Russu, 2009. "Over-exploitation of open-access natural resources and global indeterminacy in an economic growth model," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2009-05, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00422993_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marin, Giovanni, 2009.
"Valutazione economica della biodiversità marina e costiera nel Nord Adriatico: situazione socio-economica dell’area considerata e trasferimento del beneficio
[Economic valuation of marine and coast," MPRA Paper 17793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mandell, Svante, 2009. "Incentives for innovation and adoption of new technology under emissions trading," Working Papers 2009:10, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00422653_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mst. Meherunnahar & D. N. R. Paul, 2009. "Bt Brinjal: Introducing Genetically Modified Brinjal (Eggplant/Aubergine) in Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 9, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Isabel Mendes & Isabel Proença, 2009. "Measuring the Social Recreation Per-Day Net Benefit of Wildlife Amenities of a National Park: A Count-Data Travel Cost Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/35, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.