|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economic Research Department Dallas, Texas (United States)
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
RePEc:edi:efrbdus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Soojin Jo & Lilia Karnizova, 2021. "Energy Efficiency and Fluctuations in CO2 Emissions," Staff Working Papers 21-47, Bank of Canada.
- Chi-Young Choi & Soojin Jo, 2020. "How Do Housing Markets Affect Local Consumer Prices? – Evidence from U.S. Cities," Globalization Institute Working Papers 398, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Soojin Jo & Justin J. Lee, 2019. "Uncertainty and Labor Market Fluctuations," Working Papers 1904, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Soojin Jo & Lilia Karnizova & Abeer Reza, 2017.
"Industry Effects of Oil Price Shocks: Re-Examination,"
1710, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jo, Soojin & Karnizova, Lilia & Reza, Abeer, 2019. "Industry effects of oil price shocks: A re-examination," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 179-190.
- Soojin Jo & Rodrigo Sekkel, 2016.
"Macroeconomic Uncertainty Through the Lens of Professional Forecasters,"
Staff Working Papers
16-5, Bank of Canada.
- Soojin Jo & Rodrigo Sekkel, 2019. "Macroeconomic Uncertainty Through the Lens of Professional Forecasters," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 436-446, July.
- Soojin Jo & Rodrigo Sekkel, 2017. "Macroeconomic Uncertainty Through the Lens of Professional Forecasters," Working Papers 1702, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sungje Byun & Soojin Jo, 2015.
"Heterogeneity in the Dynamic Effects of Uncertainty on Investment,"
Staff Working Papers
15-34, Bank of Canada.
- Sung Je Byun & Soojin Jo, 2018. "Heterogeneity in the dynamic effects of uncertainty on investment," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 51(1), pages 127-155, February.
- Sung Je Byun & Soojin Jo, 2018. "Heterogeneity in the dynamic effects of uncertainty on investment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 51(1), pages 127-155, February.
- Juncal Cunado & Soojin Jo & Fernando Perez de Gracia, 2015. "Revisiting the Macroeconomic Impact of Oil Shocks in Asian Economies," Staff Working Papers 15-23, Bank of Canada.
- Soojin Jo, 2012. "The Effects of Oil Price Uncertainty on the Macroeconomy," Staff Working Papers 12-40, Bank of Canada.
- Soojin Jo & Aquil Jones & Christopher Slijk, 2019. "Spotlight: Wind and Solar Power: Perfect When Paired in Texas," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Third Qua, pages 22-22.
- Navi Dhaliwal & Soojin Jo & Mine K. Yücel, 2018. "Texas Job Growth Swings More with Services than Oil," Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, vol. 13(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Cunado, Juncal & Jo, Soojin & Perez de Gracia, Fernando, 2015. "Macroeconomic impacts of oil price shocks in Asian economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 867-879.
- Soojin Jo, 2014. "The Effects of Oil Price Uncertainty on Global Real Economic Activity," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(6), pages 1113-1135, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 9 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (9) 2013-01-07 2015-10-25 2016-03-06 2016-03-10 2017-02-26 2018-01-29 2019-08-19 2020-09-21 2021-10-18. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (3) 2013-01-07 2018-01-29 2021-10-18. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (2) 2016-03-10 2017-02-26
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2015-10-25
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2013-01-07
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2015-10-25
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2021-10-18
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2016-03-10
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2016-03-06
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2020-09-21
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Soojin Jo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.