I Made Krisna Yudhana Wisnu Gupta
|Jalan Timbul Nomor 34 Cipedak Jagakarsa Jakarta Selatan 12630|
|Terminal Degree:||2022 Crawford School of Public Policy; Australian National University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(60%) Politeknik APP Jakarta
(10%) Fakultas Ekonomi Jakarta, Indonesia
RePEc:edi:feuinid (more details at EDIRC)
(30%) Center for Indonesian Policy Studies
+62 21 227 69 233
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gupta, Krisna & Gretton, Paul & Patunru, Arianto, 2022. "Projecting the long run impact of an economic reform: the case of the Indonesian Omnibus Law and concurrent changes in trade policy," Conference papers 333472, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Krisna Gupta, 2021. "The heterogeneous impact of tariff and non-tariff measures on total factor productivity on Indonesia firms," Departmental Working Papers 2021-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Krisna, 2019. "Modeling the Importance of Financial Liberalization to Indonesia's Economic Growth," Conference papers 333064, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Krisna Gupta, 2021. "The Importance Of Financial Liberalisation For Economic Growth: The Case Of Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(2), pages 175-201, May.
- Krisna Gupta, 2020. "World Trade Evolution: Growth, Productivity and Employment ‐ edited by Lili Yan Ing and Miaojie Yu," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 34(1), pages 87-88, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Krisna Gupta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.