Institut für Stochastik und Wirtschaftsmathematik Wien, Austria
Technische Universität Wien
RePEc:edi:imtuwat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Grimaud, Alex, 2021. "Precautionary saving and un-anchored expectations," ECON WPS - Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 08/2021, TU Wien, Institute of Statistics and Mathematical Methods in Economics, Economics Research Unit.
- Jasmina Arifovic & Alex Grimaud & Isabelle Salle & Gauthier Vermandel, 2020. "Social Learning and Monetary Policy at the Effective Lower Bound," Staff Working Papers 20-2, Bank of Canada.
- Gasteiger, Emanuel & Grimaud, Alex, 2020. "Price setting frequency and the Phillips Curve," ECON WPS - Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 03/2020, TU Wien, Institute of Statistics and Mathematical Methods in Economics, Economics Research Unit.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2020-02-03 2020-04-20 2021-11-15 2021-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (4) 2020-02-03 2020-04-20 2021-11-15 2021-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2020-04-20 2021-11-15 2021-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2020-02-03 2020-04-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2021-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2021-12-06. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alex Grimaud should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.