The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Tanja Grubljesic to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Ekonomska fakuteta Ljubljana, Slovenia
Univerza v Ljubljani
: +386 (1) 5892-400
+386 (1) 5892-698
Kardeljeva ploscad 17, 1101 Ljubljana
RePEc:edi:feuljsi (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Tanja GrubljeÅ¡iÄ & JoÅ¾e Damijan, 2011. "From Differences in Export Behavior of Services and Manufacturing Firms in Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 29511, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Tanja GrubljeÅ¡iÄ & Jurij JakliÄ, 2014. "Three Dimensions of Business Intelligence Systems Use Behavior," International Journal of Enterprise Information Systems (IJEIS), IGI Global, vol. 10(3), pages 62-76, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Tanja GrubljeÅ¡iÄ & JoÅ¾e Damijan, 2011.
"From Differences in Export Behavior of Services and Manufacturing Firms in Slovenia,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
29511, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Stefanie Haller & Jože Damijan & Ville Kaitila & Črt Kostevc & Mika Maliranta & Emmanuel Milet & Daniel Mirza & Matija Rojec, 2014. "Trading firms in the services sectors: comparable evidence from four EU countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(3), pages 471-505, August.
- Lawless, Martina & Studnicka, Zuzanna, 2017. "Services exports and exporters of services," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT334.
- Dincer, Nergiz & Tekin-Koru, Ayça, 2015. "A League of Their Own: Services Exporters –A Developing Country Perspective-," MPRA Paper 64363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dincer, Nergiz & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2014. "A League of Their Own: Services Exporters within Goods Exporters," MPRA Paper 53294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tanja Grubljesic
(Tanja Grublješič) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.