Faculty of Economics Kobe, Japan
RePEc:edi:fekobjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- BANERJI, Asit & GOTO, Jun & ISHIZAKI, Hironori & KUROSAKI, Takashi & LAL, Kaushalesh & PAUL, Shampa & SAWADA Yasuyuki & TSUDA, Shunsuke, 2018. "Entrepreneurship in Micro and Small Enterprises: Empirical Findings from Resurveys in Northeastern Areas of Delhi, India," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-65, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Goto, Jun & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Aida, Takeshi & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2015.
"Incentives and Social Preferences: Experimental Evidence from a Seemingly Inefficienct Traditional Labor Contract,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211687, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goto, Jun & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Aida, Takeshi & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2015. "Incentives and Social Preferences: Experimental Evidence from a Seemingly Inefficient Traditional Labor Contract," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-12, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jun Goto & Yasuyuki Sawada & Takeshi Aida & Keitaro Aoyagi, 2015. "Incentives and Social Preferences: Experimental Evidence from a Seemingly Inefficient Traditional Labor Contract," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-961, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Goto, Jun & Aida, Takeshi & Aoyagi, Keitaro & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2012. "Incentives and Social Preferences in a Traditional Labor Contract: Evidence from Rice Plantng Field Experiments in the Philippines," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126859, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goto, Jun, 2010. "Loan Allocation within Group Lending: New Evidence From Self-Help Group Program in South India," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61287, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Goto, Jun & Izumida, Yoichi, 2009. "Efficiency and Welfare Impact of Landholdings in Vietnam - Evidence from Field Survey in Red River Delta and Mekong Delta," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51622, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jun Goto, 2013. "The Impacts of Self-Help Group Programs: Experimental and Survey Evidence from South India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2874-2889.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Goto, Jun & Aida, Takeshi & Aoyagi, Keitaro & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2012.
"Incentives and Social Preferences in a Traditional Labor Contract: Evidence from Rice Plantng Field Experiments in the Philippines,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
126859, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Theresa Thompson Chaudhry & Mahvish Faran, 2015. "Organization, Management, and Wage Practices in Pakistan’s Electrical Fan and Readymade Garment Sectors," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(Special E), pages 183-204, September.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (4) 2012-07-23 2015-03-13 2015-11-07 2015-11-21
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (4) 2012-07-23 2015-03-13 2015-11-07 2015-11-21
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (3) 2012-07-23 2015-11-07 2015-11-21
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (3) 2015-03-13 2015-11-07 2015-11-21
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2018-04-16
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2018-04-16
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2018-04-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jun Goto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.