Report NEP-HRM-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jun Goto & Yasuyuki Sawada & Takeshi Aida & Keitaro Aoyagi, 2015. "Incentives and Social Preferences: Experimental Evidence from a Seemingly Inefficient Traditional Labor Contract," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-961, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:bdp:wpaper:2014004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ARAKI Shota & KAWAGUCHI Daiji & ONOZUKA Yuki, 2015. "University Prestige, Performance Evaluation, and Promotion: Estimating the employer learning model using personnel datasets," Discussion papers 15027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:bdp:wpaper:2015001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin Falkeborg, 2015. "Dealing with Dynamic Agency," Discussion Papers 15-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- David C. Chan, Jr., 2015. "The Efficiency of Slacking Off: Evidence from the Emergency Department," NBER Working Papers 21002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Gomme & Damba Lkhagvasuren, 2015. "Worker Search Effort as an Amplification Mechanism," Working Papers 15001, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2015. "A Field Study on University Enrolment: The Intentions of Prospective Students," Working Papers 07/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Michael Amior, 2015. "Why are Higher Skilled Workers More Mobile Geographically? The Role of the Job Surplus," CEP Discussion Papers dp1338, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lott, Yvonne, 2015. "Costs and benefits of flexibility and autonomy in working time: The same for women and men?," WSI Working Papers 196, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Hidalgo-Cabrillana, Ana & Lopez-Mayan, Cristina, 2015. "Teaching Styles and achievement: Student and Teacher Perspectives," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2015/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Romain Gauriot & Lionel Page, 2014. "Does success breed success? A quasi-experiment on strategic momentum in dynamic contests," QuBE Working Papers 028, QUT Business School.