Report NEP-HRM-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Schöndube-Pirchegger & Jens Robert Schöndube, 2015. "Full versus Partial Delegation in Multi-Task Agency," FEMM Working Papers 150017, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Goto, Jun & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Aida, Takeshi & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2015. "Incentives and Social Preferences: Experimental Evidence from a Seemingly Inefficienct Traditional Labor Contract," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211687, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stefan Pichler & Nicolas Ziebarth, 2015. "The Pros and Cons of Sick Pay Schemes: Testing for Contagious Presenteeism and Shirking Behavior," Working Papers 150016, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- J. Oriol Escardíbul & Sergio Afcha, 2015. "Determinants of doctorate holders’ job satisfaction. An analysis by employment sector and type of satisfaction in Spain," Working Papers 2015/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jayati Sarkar & Ekta Selarka, 2015. "Women on board and performance of family firms: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-026, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Selva Baziki, 2015. "Globalization, Chinese Imports, and Skill Premia in a Small Open Economy," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 260, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Shah, Manisha & Millett Steinberg, Bryce, 2015. "Drought of Opportunities: Contemporaneous and Long-Term Impacts of Rainfall Shocks on Human Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 9440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kampkötter, Patrick & Mohrenweiser, Jens & Sliwka, Dirk & Steffes, Susanne & Wolter, Stefanie, 2015. "Measuring the use of human resources practices and employee attitudes: The linked personnel panel," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Itzik Fadlon & Jessica A. Laird & Torben Heien Nielsen, 2015. "Do Employer Pension Contributions Reflect Employee Preferences? Evidence from a Retirement Savings Reform in Denmark," NBER Working Papers 21665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2015. "Competitiveness and the Gender Gap among Young Business Professionals," IZA Discussion Papers 9446, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & Ian Burn & Patrick Button, 2015. "Is It Harder for Older Workers to Find Jobs? New and Improved Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 21669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Kuhn & Kailing Shen, 2015. "Do Employers Prefer Migrant Workers? Evidence from a Chinese Job Board," NBER Working Papers 21675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.