Fadil R. Govori
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Fakulteti i Shencave të Aplikuara të Biznesit Pejë, Kosovo
Universiteti i Prishtinës
RePEc:edi:fbpriyu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Govori, Fadil, 2014. "The development of capital market and its impact on providing alternative sources of business financing: Empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 58189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Govori, Fadil, 2013. "The performance of commercial banks and the determinants of profitability: Evidence from Kosovo," MPRA Paper 46824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- govori, fadil, 2012. "The Financial Lobby and Impact of Other Stakeholders in the EU: A good model for emancipation of the financial system in Kosovo," MPRA Paper 38866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Govori, Fadil, 2011.
"Analiza e pasqyrave financiare: Përdoruesit e treguesve financiarë
[Financial statements analysis: Users of financial ratios]," MPRA Paper 46707, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Apr 2013.
- Govori, Fadil, 2011.
"Ndikimi i informacionit asimetrik në tregjet financiare
[The Impact of Asymmetric Information in Financial Markets]," MPRA Paper 33831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fadil Govori, 2005. "Financial Markets And Institutions: Important Functions," Finance 0512025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- fadil govori, 2005. "Burimet e Financimit," Finance 0511010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fadil Govori, 2005. "Funksionet E Ndërmjetësimit Financiar," Finance 0511014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- fadil govori, 2005. "Investitorët Institucionalë," Finance 0511011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fadil GOVORI, 2005. "Tendencat Në Procesin E Financimit Të Aktivitetit," Finance 0512009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fadil GOVORI, 2005. "Pavarsia E Bankës Qendrore," Finance 0512008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Govori, Fadil, 2014.
"The development of capital market and its impact on providing alternative sources of business financing: Empirical analysis,"
58189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Radu Titus MARINESCU & Aurelian DIACONU & Daniel DUMITRESCU, 2016. "Banking Risk evaluation Model based on BASEL Committee," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(5), pages 110-115, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Abstract Views in RePEc Services over the past 12 months
- Number of Abstract Views in RePEc Services over the past 12 months, Weighted by Number of Authors
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 9 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (5) 2005-12-01 2005-12-09 2005-12-14 2005-12-14 2006-01-01. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (2) 2006-01-01 2014-11-22
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2013-05-11
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2013-05-11
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2014-11-22
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2005-12-14
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2012-05-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fadil R. Govori should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.